NQR - Prayers needed

My husband's 42 year old niece was diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago. She had noticed some rippling on one of her breasts and thought it was part of getting old. (Now that did bring a laugh.) When her nipple started inverting she figured that maybe she should go to the doctor.

Needless to say the rippling was not normal. She went through 8 rounds of chemo and had surgery (double mastectomy) on Dec. 21st. There was no cancer found in the sentinel node.

Well the pathology report came back today. There is cancer is 3 of the 8 nodes that the doctors sent to Tulane.

She (Stacey) has really been doing great and this was a big blow. She now has to do oral chemo and radiation.

This has really brought back a lot of feelings that I had during my cancer treatments. I was so hoping the reports would be clean.

We all know that prayers help. The people on this forum are very special and many of us on here have had prayers answered. So please add my niece and our family to your lists.

Sandra

Sandra,

I will surely add Stacey to my prayers and I'll pray for you too. I'm sorry that she has to go through this and I'm sorry you have to deal with it again. I know you went through hell and back but you know what you made it! You are a strong woman and no doubt you will be a huge help to Stacey. Hang in there and (((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) to you both!

prayers for your niece, breast cancer seems to touch all of us in one way or another, sure hasnt missed my family either, but so far I am clear, don't ever take it for granted though, you just can't do that. Hopefully, she will tolerate the treatments well and prayers will help her to get thru it okay.

Archived