10', 12', or 14' table

I have a 14' table and kind of wish I had a 12'. I love the fact that I can do any size quilt I want, but the longer table takes up a lot of room, and I don't have any extra to spare. If you have plenty of room, go for it. If not, consider the 12' table.:)

Guest Linda S

I have a 14' and I also love it. Considering that the last three quilts I've done have barely left me enough room to get the machine off the quilt, I'm very glad I've got it.

I had a 14 ft table, went to a 12 ft table and I don't regret it. I can fit a 14 ft table in the room, but 14 ft table consumes so much space. I haven't had any problem quilting any quilt. Just if you get a king sized quilt the space on the sides is tight. I had a business for 5 years and maybe quilted a king sized quilt 3 times.

Go big or go home baby!!! I have the 12' and I wish'd I'd gotten the 14'. Checked in with Gammill about changing out the table.....holy ^$% they wanted my old table (only 2 years old by the way) and 2400.00!!!!!!! Oh well, live and learn.

Get the 14' :)

Tracey

Get the longest one that you can fit into your space. I had an 11 foot (APQS was kind enough to accommodate my request for odd size), and it wasn't long enough to do the things that I wanted to do. I traded it for a 14 foot, had to make changes to my room and the space is small where I walk around it, but am very happy with it.

If you decide at a later time that you want your table shorter you can have it cut down and welded.

Cheryl,

I got the 14' table and I have been sorry. I thought it would fit in the room because I had a 16' space. It turned out that the footprint of the machine is actually about 2" short of 16' and I wouldn't have room to get behind it. Just because the rails are 14', that doesn't necessarily mean the table is 14' long. Be aware of what the actual dimensions are before you order. Right now, my machine is in my living room because it doesn't fit anywhere else and I really don't want it there.

Archived