mandala practice

This is one of my Mandala's that I screwed up. Somehow I did it backwards and had to cut it and sew it to get the star. Obviously I folded it wrong.

This was for a guild challenge and I drew rainbow color challenge. I didn't get it quilted in time but that happens. I had fun playing around with this and my 10 yr old daughter wants it in her room.

I sure do have fun playing with stuff.

Michele

post--13461906475067_thumb.jpg

Michele! I have not yet used the extra-wide fabric you dyed for me a while back. It is so beautiful and I never had a top of my own that could merit a backer so pretty! But NOW I am inspired and know exactly what I want to do with it!!

Your fabric is beautiful and your stitching is even more gorgeous!! WOW!

Lovely and well done! I am truely impressed!

I also really like all the quilting. As a friend mentioned once, her cupboard is full of good intentions, of challenges never done or completed. I must admit that I have various challenge fabrics that are still waiting for me to find the time to do something with!:D

Thanks Everyone.

Linda, Yes I remember that fabric and wondered if you ever did anything with it. Can't wait to see it if you quilt it up.

Georgene, I'm hoping to sell some at the quilt show we have coming up in July in Salem, Ohio. This piece is silk and is probably 45 X60 maybe. I have a large one tied but haven't dyed it yet. Haven't decided what colors I want on it. Maybe this weekend.

Thanks

Michele

Archived