What's on the frame now

Thank you all. Yes, ALL of it is freehand, except using my SID ruler, but some seams were a tad thick and the ruler would "slip off" and the SID wasn't so pretty!

We've talked about what NOT to do, etc. This is the first quilt I have quilted for her.

She made it several years ago, and has since her divorce, not assembled a quilt top since, but is now first getting back into it.

Hopefully I gave her some helpful suggestions of what "not to do" on her next one.

I still enjoy doing it for her, and glad she asked me to do it, instead of someone else (which she easily could of done down in Missouri.)

She had quite a few areas that were a bit "puffy" and I thought, without MCT'ing, what else could I do to give the quilt movement.

Doodled around and came up with the continuous line arch's, in dif sizes, and it really does look good with her background fabric.

Will take quite a while to fill that large quilt up, but should be pretty when it's all done.

Hope my fibromyalsia holds out for a while so I can get all that quilting done FAST! LOL!

Again, Thank you all Kindly,

Quilted Hugs,

Archived