NQR Morning laugh Edit: Still Waiting!

This morning I am preparing to take a 3 1/2 hour trip to St. Clairsville, Ohio to attend the birth of our second grandchild. I zipped in to the bathroom to dry my hair and squirted a couple pumps of hair gel in my hand. Into my hair it goes and I thought it felt weird. I looked in the mirror and there were bubbles in my hair. Oh yes, a couple of pumps of Black Currant and Plum hand soap. Ugg. At least it cracked me up when I saw the bubbles. Think I'm a little stressed? Since I am by by self this morning, I just had to share. No fair laughing and not sharing. The really dumb thing is my hair gel bottle isn't even a pump!

Guest Linda S

LOL - I remember preparing for a trip to the east coast one year and instead of putting conditioner in my hair, I grabbed the bath oil! Ugh. Enjoy holding that new bundle of love!

I've come so close to doing something similar in the shower. Used body soap instead of conditioner. I didn't smell as good as you. LOL

Black currant and plum must make a wonderful jelly/jam combo.. LOL I won't go there.. ROFL.

FIL always got up in the middle of the night to walk the dog, (meaning himself) and drank a glass of water. This particular night he knew his breath was awfull, so rinsed his mouth and went to bed thinking it tasted funny. In the morning he saw on the counter, that he'd rinsed his mouth with after shave.

RitaR

Chris,

When our first grandbaby was due, I was living in VA and my daughter was living in Ketchikan, Alaska at the time, I waited until the day before her due date and then flew to Seattle and found out that the flight to Ktn was delayed for 7 hours! (Fog or mechanical issues or probably both!) She was in slight labor when I left home and I just paced that airport for 7 hours until I could finally get there, it was the longest but most exciting day I can remember. When they finally announced that they had a flight ready to board, I was first in line and was not about to let anyone else on first! (And if you know me, I am usually rather shy and quiet). Got there Sat night and Abby was born on Monday night....anyway, it can be a long wait!!!!

Archived