Quilt from the book "We Love Color"

Finished this for my friend and customer Susan Strong. She pieced this from the book We Love Color by Susanne Woods.

My quilting was inspired by Angela Waltersnand her book Free Motion Quilting with Angela Walters, a fabulous book...

8143297191_bdb7673bca.jpg

My Photo Stream-979 by RoseCity Quilter, on Flickr

8143328898_1e2a8bb49e.jpg

My Photo Stream-982 by RoseCity Quilter, on Flickr

8143302355_85f503281a.jpg

My Photo Stream-998 by RoseCity Quilter, on Flickr

More on my blog, http://rosecityquilter.wordpress.com/

Great job, Ardelle, haven't seen this book, but will look for it now!

Had a great time at the workshop in Leduc last Friday and Saturday. Roger does a great job teaching, and is so relaxed about everything. My two friends, who are new quilters, really had fun, too.

Joanne Flamand

Artistic Quilt Design

Great job, Ardelle, haven't seen this book, but will look for it now!

Had a great time at the workshop in Leduc last Friday and Saturday. Roger does a great job teaching, and is so relaxed about everything. My two friends, who are new quilters, really had fun, too.

Joanne Flamand

Artistic Quilt Design

Glad you enjoyed! I think he is a fabulous teacher, but I may be a little biased! :)

BEautiful work Ardelle, you really nailed it! I was fortunate to take a class with Angela at MQX last April and she is as much fun as her book is full of great ideas. She is very energetic and cute! She has a new book that is supposed to come out in mid-Nov which I have also pre-purchased and can't wait to see it!

BEautiful work Ardelle, you really nailed it! I was fortunate to take a class with Angela at MQX last April and she is as much fun as her book is full of great ideas. She is very energetic and cute! She has a new book that is supposed to come out in mid-Nov which I have also pre-purchased and can't wait to see it!

I was fortunate enough to take a class from her as well, love her enthusiasm! My daughter and I have been following her blog for some time. My daughter was so jealous of me.....

Love this quilt Ardelle! Love all of the fills in those large spaces! I would like to take Angela's Craftsy class and her book is on my wish list. Wish I was closer to retirement...work is definitely interfering with my quilting time! Thanks for sharing. I always love seeing your work.

Archived