Trapunto Wholecloth

I started this small quilt last year in one of Claudia's classes we had a Sparrow Studioz, and was able to finish it to enter in the Edmonton Guild's show last weekend.

I am so appreciative of the mentors I have had these last three years. I feel that the ribbon belongs to them - namely Matt Sparrow and Claudia Pfiell.

Matt isn't going to say it here, but three of his customers took home ribbons from the show as well, with his custom quilting. The quilts were amazing, as always. Two other quilters out of Sparrow Studioz took home ribbons, as well.

Thread is Filtec dissolvable (it is amazing!) and Glide - white on the white and a celery on the crosshatching over the green. Hobbs 80/20 batting.

Just wanted to share with the forum, our machines make this job such a joy.

Thanks everyone,

Joanne Flamand, aka wannabelongarm

Artistic Quilt Design

www.artisticquiltdesign.com

post-4594-0-81188700-1370926217_thumb.jpg

Joanne, just stunning. Would you be able to post the pictures of the other winning quilts from Sparrow Studioz?

Libby,

I will see what I can do, there were some restrictions on pictures taken at the show, but I can post pictures of my own quilt. I'll check with Matt and the rest of the crew, I know he has more pictures.

Thanks so much for your encouragement!

Joanne

Archived