Sign in to follow this  
Primitive1

What a lot of work!

Sad day for me....I spent the afternoon taking down my Millie and boxing her up for the big move to the Lonestar state!  I won't be able to set her up again for several months as we will be in an apt while we look for a house to rent with a room big enough for a 14 ft frame!

I am going to miss her!!  :(

aedc2cc10e0045c5397509e8f6b74d4d.png

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewmanyquiltssewlittletime/

Proud Millie Owner!

Sew Many Quilts - Sew Little Time

Custom Long Arm Quilting

Thanks everyone, I will be checking in on the forum since I won't be doing too much quilting, but I do plan to do some piecing while I spend some time in the apt.

aedc2cc10e0045c5397509e8f6b74d4d.png

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sewmanyquiltssewlittletime/

Proud Millie Owner!

Sew Many Quilts - Sew Little Time

Custom Long Arm Quilting

Sending best wishes for an easy move.  I hope you find the perfect house and enjoy life in Texas. 

I lived west of Fort Worth for 11 years, but that was before I became a quilter.  I know that there are several guilds and there is a nice quilt show in Dallas in the spring, probably March or April.  Fort Worth has the Trinity Valley guild and quilt show.  Great quilt shops, and ask the folks that you meet if Perth Street still has the bargain fabric shops. :)

EF895DFA46EABF5DCB57E11F31E1DE91.png

Carmen in the Ozarks

Vicki,  you're moving closer to Houston fro classes,  Good luck on the move.  I would have to rent time on a machine as I have withdrawal symptoms if I cannot quilt!

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!

Hope the move goes well for you and that you find you Millie a home soon so you can be reunited again.

Cindy Thompson

(My perfect quilting combo...Milli and Quiltazoid)

Chrome Top Quilts

It sounds like Dallas is a quilter's paradise!! Best of luck with your move, I hope you land soon somewhere you can set up you Millie.

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

Vicki

Welcome to Texas from me I live in Austin, there are so many great quilters in your area I know so you will be right at home in no time. I hate it you will be without your Milli for so long dont have any kind of breakdown. Those aren't good!

Maybe see you at Houston or something

Virginia Snowden