The Incredible Shrinking Quilter

Guest Linda S

Guest Linda S

Yes, I had much to be thankful for this year. As many of you know, I had weight loss surgery in July. It is now exactly four months and things have changed a bit. Here's the old me and the new me!

linda-4-mth-comp-front.jpg

I feel so much better!

Linda

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, WOW! Linda, you look great and I\'m sure you feel great, too. Congratulations on your determination and the perseverence that got you this far. You will become the inspiration for so many of us that need to take control of our own lives in one way or another. Enjoy your new body and increased health benefits.

Linda-you look totally georgeous. I have lurked here for the past few years and have to compliment you on your decision and accomplishment. You look fantastic. I was considering that too..about 3 yrs ago. I have lost 60 lbs..and am hoping in the next year or two to take off the final 20. I have gone from a 2X to a solid 14 and a few 12\'s. I have a friend (had Thanksgiving dinner with her) who had the surgery about 4 years ago. She has maintained very well and also looks great. Good for you! I am so happy for you!

Marilyn

Archived