I am so sad........I had to have my little kitty Alley put down today due to kidney failure. She was 13 years old and my baby. Many of you know how special she was to me...... My heart is broken.

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Myrna,

My heart goes out to you. I feel your pain and I understand. I had to have my baby (black siamese cat) put to sleep after 23 years. It\'s like losing a child.

Shannon

Freedom SR

Dear Myrna

I am so sorry for your loss. We weep with you and hope your heart heals quickly.

Hugs

Sherry Rogers-Harrison

Innova Pro SR 26" with Lightning Stitch and Auto Pilot

http://www.sewfarsewgood.org

mailto:sewfarsewgood@comcast.net

206 412-4720

http://www.facebook.com/people/Sherry-Rogers-harrison/1353418232

~you can't hurt your eyesight by looking on the bright side~

Oh I\'m so sorry for you loss. I hope that you will be able to remember the happy times you had together. She had a wonderful, long life because of your love.

Hugs to you.

Beth

Beth Durand

Elizabeth Originals Custom Quilting

www.eocquilting.com

beth@eocquilting.com

2006 APQS Millenium

Authorized APQS Dealer

Please give yourself a hug from me....loosing such a major part of the family is just heart rendering. Over the years we too have had them come and go, and each one has their special moments that make them stand out and in our hearts forever.

Bonnie Botts

APQS Sales Rep - Certified Service Technician

APQS Millennium 2006---MJ

APQS Millennium 2004---Lucy

405-533-1025 home

518-935-3832 cell

"Absolute rules are about as useless in making quilts as they are in raising children" Carter Houck---1992

I am so sorry for your loss. Having to put your friend down is so very hard. I lost poor old Maude in December 2005 (21 yo) and Barney in June 2006 (20 yo) both due to kidney failure.

My vet told me that if cancer doesn\'t get them then their little kidneys give out.

You did the right thing. At some point we are keeping them around for us and not for their best interest no matter how badly we want to keep them.

My thoughts are with you.

Gail

APQS Millennium

http://community.webshots.com/user/QuiltFaerie

"If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning -- Catherine Aird"

Oh no! This is awful news, Myrna!

I remember your beautiful calico kitty Alley very well when I visited you last November. She was so adorable and cute. She was definitely a mama\'s girl! It was obvious to me that Alley was very loved and you always turned into doting mom/ blob of goo, and lovey dovey and all sweet on her whenever she was nearby. :) Lucky kitty she was to have you for her mom and she lived such a wonderful life in a beautiful home filled with so much love from you and Earl. Such a lucky kitty Alley is.

So, I know how broken hearted you must feel right now, and that you are missing her so much. But after while, you can sit back and feel glad instead of sad because you can remember her and know that her many years were filled with love and excellent care. That\'s all she ever wanted: to be loved and fed and cared for (oh yeah, and extremely spoiled, too) :) She got that and more.

Lots of love & hugs,

Shana

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

So sorry to hear this Myrna. I love my pets and I can understand what your feeling.

Your in all our thoughts.

God Bless Alley

Hugs Grammie Tammie

PS. Allie is my pit bulls name also. She was found in an alley.

Love her to pieces as well as my Bo and Rosco

Tammie Baggett

aka Grammie Tammie

926 Stephens Dr

Westcliffe, Colorado 81252

grammietammie2014@gmail.com

(((Hugs))) to you, Myrna. I\'ve had two beloved dogs put down. One from kidney failure and one from cancer. I understand how you must feel right now.

Sandy

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

Myrna, I\'m so sorry. Our pets are out children after we become empty nesters. I know that a day is coming when I will have to the same to our little kitty, Pedee.

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

I\'m so sorry. I know how much you love her. So cute when you call her on the road and talk to her! I hope you feel better soon.

Cheryl Uribe

Livermore, California ~45 miles east of San Francisco

APQS Representative/Educator

Since 2004

Sales, Demonstrations & Education

www.gizmogirlquilts.com

Warm hugs - it is so hard and sad to lose one of our little "children". I have had to put 3 dogs down over the years and my heart breaks each time. Our babies are so sweet and so precious..............the light of our lives. My newest baby is 3 1/2 and I have my 4th shadow. How lucky I am to love each of my babies the same and differently. My heart is with you as you morn...........Always cherish the time you had................

Meg

Myrna;

My Heart goes out too you on your loss,,knowing how we get attach to our babies

Hope God will give you strength,,and always remember the happy time she brought you and your family...I know how you feel,,,

God Bless you

Wilma

DePriest

Wilma DePriest

....my thaughts are with you! Feel hugged! I´m sooo sorry for you!

Claudia

Best wishes from over the ocean...

Quilt &Co.
tel.:0049 2151 773851
post@quilt-und-co.de
http://www.quilt-und-co.de
EA8FACCEFE3428138CCD7022F3E91D1B.png
http:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8g_pe2Kyos

//community.webshots.com/user/claudiapfeil

http://www.photoshow.net/quiltundco/quilts

Claudia Pfeil designs for Download:

http://www.longarmpatterns.com/

APQS-Millennium

Myrna, I\'m so sorry, big hugs to you. I know how hard this, she was a very big part of your life.

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"