quakertown santas

i just finished this quilt. it's a customer quilt. here's a link to the parttern: HERE i like how it came out...

i posted pictures to my blog, but i apologize in advance for however they look on there. i'm using davis's laptop and the proportions are off....but you still get the idea right? :P

details: 74 x 80. i've stopped keeping up how long it takes me to quilt a quilt. i used maxi-lock thread: mother goose. i outlined all the applique (and in the process feel in luv with my microdrive handles) the blocks are all different with a CC theme. i, of course, doodlebugged the background. all the quiting is done freemotion, with the exception of using a ruler when needed. quilter's dream cotton batt/ select.

thanks for looking. once i get my computer back up and running , i have a ton of pictures to post to my blog...

post--13461902506614_thumb.jpg

Ha! Quakertown Quilts is my closest LQS. My Mom worked there for a couple of years before her stroke. I've been shopping there for about 20 years I guess. I don't go often since I don't do a lot of peicing. I say one of my LQS's because we have about 15 shops in the greater Houston area! Are we lucky or WHAT!

Archived