NQR - Need your prayers

My nephew, Nathan was involved in a serious motorcycle accident the other day and is currently in a hospital in Boulder, CO with brain trauma, fractured vertebrae, and fractured ribs. I know that the family would appreciate any prayers, well wishes, good karma, or any happy thoughts that you can send their way. They have created a site on Facebook called Get Well Nate Terry if you want to check it out. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. :(

Hey you guys, your prayers are working already. I just got off the phone with my brother and they said that Nathan moved one of his legs that they were worried he did have any feeling in! They still have him sedated while the swelling in the brain subsides enough for them to be able to do surgery on his spine. Thanks so much.

Oh, my....and yes, I too will join my prayer with the others. My sister in law and brother were hit from behind while on a motorcylce by a speeding car that was trying out run a police car....they both had some major major healing to do, but both are okay now.

How sad. Prayers are a good way to find peace, knowing HE is in control. I pray for comfort and a speedy recovery.

There was a 26-motorcycle spill on I5 near Wilsonville, close to my home, last week. I fear with more motorcycles on the road, we may hear more of this. Be careful all you who ride, especially when the weather turns and visibility is limited. And that goes for us who drive automobiles too---give them plenty of room!

Archived