Quilt show and I won! - now with pictures

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are the best! Thanks. I'll bring the camera today and try to get some pictures. I didn't even try yesterday. All the excitement made me tired! My feet are still killing me. The floors are concrete and they are just murder on your feet. We also had the Hoffman Doll Challenge on display. The Queen Troll that won is amazing. I just love her. I'll try to get pics of my customers quilts too. 4 of them got ribbons too!

Heidi - What wonderful news - Congratulations!!!! :D:D:D Well deserved, you do awesome quilting! I look forward to seeing some photos....

It sure was fun to read you post - I got goosebumps and could just "FEEL" your excitiment!!! :cool: Thanks for sharing that with us, you are such a sweet person - Hope you have another Great Day !!!:cool:

Heidi, forgive me for not posting earlier. I thought I did right after Rae last night, but guess not.

I am so proud of you and so proud that I can say, "Hey, I know her personally!"

Your work is wonderful and obviously you are going to be a contender for the big shows, and against some big time quilters.

Congratulations and keep loving to quilt..

Hugs and God Bless,

RitaR

thanks Heidi. It was fun walking around with my girlfriend and saying, and that's Heidi's and so is that one. She was so impressed that I knew who's quilts' were who's. A few of my customers won ribbons, but nothing tops one of your own. You should be very proud. I saw first hand all the hard work you put into it. Keep up the great work.

Archived