Proud new Owner!!

I've officially ordered one of the new Lenni's from the Houston show. What a great offer and I can't wait for it to get here. So look out, because eventhough I'm an expert machine quilter in my dreams, it doesn't mean that I'll be that way when I'm awake! LOL I'll be on here asking tons and tons of questions I'm sure. Scared to death but I'm really, really, really, really excited!

Thanks Tony at APQS and Connie in Virginia Beach! It's the start of a beautiful friendship. You guys have been great!

Oh and for those of you who have been watching these posts for years like I have, just do it! The financing with Bank Iowa through APQS is fantastic. If I had only known sooner!

I have to add my congratulations as well. I envy those of you who get to go to the shows and talk to all these wonderful APQS people face to face. I purchased my Freedom over the phone, sight unseen, based on trust, and boy, have I been lucky with great service and smiles every time I call which is rare. I can't imagine owning anything but APQS.

I've never touched an APQS machine. Can't even say I've ever seen one in person either. I have test driven the HQ16 and the Gammill Premier recently. The Gammill admittedly was nice (heavy though) but I didn't like that they have a closed forum and their financing was way too high. So like you Monika, I did my homework and I've read this blog for atleast 2 yrs now and I am convinced buying an APQS sight unseen was a good decision. I know I won't be disappointed. I have faith in all of you to get me through the jitters and helping me learn my Lenni. I can't wait to post pictures of projects like all of you.

Archived