Say a little prayer for me...

Tomorrow I go for the last of my 3 injections into my neck. I'm happy because they give me that juice that make the floor tiles start to sway like palm trees ;) And then they wake me up and ask if I would like some juice...yes...pineapple with coconut and little umbrella please :P

Seriously, if this one doesn't work then I go to a surgeon. Now, I know that doesn't always mean surgery...but it is getting a little close for comfort. Anyway, I am in a great deal of pain and am ready for anything at this point. Just pray that the doctor hits the right spot this time and everything will go well.

P.S. I don't have my glasses on...so ignore the spelling errors this time....;) Thank you!!

Adding my prayers as well. DH has had major back surgery. Oldest son has had neck surgery from falling on black ice. He now needs back surgery (non related to the neck) and is in constant pain. The shots have not helped this time. I hope they hit the right spot and they work for you. He works for Kaiser Permanente in Hawaii and has the best surgeon in the islands. The shots have worked for him in the past. Keeping my fingers crossed for you and the prayers are coming.

Marilyn

I underdstand your pain. My husband was in your shoes a few years ago. He did have to have surgery for 2 buldging disks in his neck. As scarry as that sounds, he is glad he had it done. If it come to surgery do your research, ask tons of questions and get two opinions. But, I'm praying the injections work and you will be pain free soon.

Good luck and God Speed

MB - you are in my thoughts and prayers... I really pray this helps! I hate that anyone is in pain ever!

I know your pain... before I got my new hip I went thru 5 years (or more?) of injections into my back, hip, etc. One doc told me it was all in my head. The doc who operated showed me the xray where the ball of my (feamer?) was jammed into the socket and there were splinters of bone everywhere... And I kept telling myself "it's only pain..." The great thing is that when it was all over, there was NO MORE PAIN!

I pray that for you!!!!!

Archived