Sven is Home!

What great news! All are HOME!

If Sven not to bruised by all the hugs, give him one more for me! Now give everyone else one too and ask them to give you one back from all of us.

Tell Sven I sent him a card today and it's on its way.

Have a very blessed Easter and get some rest.

Kristina,

I am so happy that you are all back home where you belong. It is fantastic how well Sven is taking thinks in stride. You are very lucky to have such a great family. Now go enjoy your Easter!!!!

If you do all that candy, make sure you take Sven aside and let him pick something special for his Easter present instead. He will realize he is being treated differently so will the other kids, but he does have to be treated differently so deal with the elephant in the room as he won't go anywhere. Besides, teaching him good lifelong skills for dealing with his diabetes is soooo important.

All the best, and I am so happy for you,

Lisa:)

What wonderful news:):):) So glad you are all home. Have a wonderful Easter. Would Sven qualify for an insulin pump? Everyone I know who has one loves them. It really helps regulate blood sugars. He may be too young for one yet. Anyway, God does hear our prayers and we are greatful that your son is home safe and sound.

Kristina, so glad to here that Sven is home and doing so much better! What a wonderful Easter gift. I was going to suggest the Insulin pump as well, Virgina was quicker that me. It might be something worth looking into, however, being as organized as you are, you have probably alreay looked in to it! Have a wonderful Easter Day with your family!

Happy Easter everyone!

Thingsa re going very well. The doctor will be making some adjustments to his insulin ratio...but nothing that hasn't been done before!

Sven is a happy to be home and looks great. If you didn't know he had diabetes...you would never be able to tell it now. He is even putting a little weight back on.

Thanks for those of you who have sent cards his way...he loves getting mail. :)

Ever heard the old farmers tale that "If it rains on Easter Sunday, it will rain for the next 7 Sunday's"? I hope the same doesn't apply to snow!:D:D Crazy as it sounds, I've seen it rain for 7 Sundays, several times.

I'm so glad that things are turning around for you and your family. This will be quite an adjustment for you and you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a wonderful Mom!

Archived