Some Very Sad News, Prayers Needed

I just found out that my SIL's mom just passed away late this afternoon. Michelle's mom (Jean) was a wonderful, kind lady and this was so not expected. She went into the hospital this week because of a blood clot, was put on blood thinners, was doing better and then released...she went back to the hospital today and was gone shortly there after, Michelle was there with her mom at the time. Been trying to get a hold of my SIL to see if there is anything that I could do or where and when the service will be, but she has been on the phone with her 2 sisters who live in Philly (Michelle and her mom lives/lived her in AZ). Please say a prayer for my SIL and her 2 sisters. Thank You.

Thank You all for your prayers, they are very much appreciated. I finally talked to my SIL this morniing, the official cause of death was a pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs). Like I said before this was so unexpected she showed no signs of any illness prior before this, however she would get tired from time to time but no more than with any other older adult. Michelle said that her mom was in no pain. Still waiting for the info on the services that will be held for her.

Thanks again for all the prayers.

joann - i, too, lost my mother suddenly to a pulmonary embollism. she just fell down one morning after breakfast. while it was so hard to lose her so unexpectedly, i will always be eternally grateful that she never really suffered. i hope someday your SIL and the rest of your family will take solace in this fact, as i do. i'll keep praying for you all.

Archived