Nqr prayers desperately needed

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. It is a comfort that all of you are thinking of us right now.

They think they will be able to do surgery on Monday unless it becomes emergent and they have to do it sooner. He will have to have metal rods and plates put in to stabilize his neck. He has some feeling in his toes and legs, but cannot move them at this point, only time will tell. . .

We NEED a miracle and only God can deliver that one.

Karie,

I will add your son to my prayer list. Keep the faith. Last September, my nephew was in a motorcycle accident. Witnesses at the scene said they saw the tire from the truck go over his head. He had a fractured skull, broken ribs, and his spine was broken in several places along with numerous other injuries. I asked for prayers on this forum and he is doing wonderfully now. He was in a rehab center for several months after his many surgeries but he is walking (with a cane) , driving, is holding a job and today, no one would know that he almost died a year ago. The power of prayer is amazing.

Prayers for peace of mind, and heart, for all, that the Dr.s and Nurses let their minds be led by the Lord,

and that he continue on the path of recovery, with the least amount of pain and frustrations.

You'll all be held in the hands of the Lord..

God Bless, RitaR

My thoughts and prayers to your family. Hopefully the good things like feeling his toes continues a little each day as the swelling around the spinal column goes down. I am also a mother of boys 13 and 16 who love their 4 wheelers, motorcycles and snowmobiles so I feel your anquish right down to my heart.

Archived