Nqr prayers desperately needed

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again thank you to everyone who is praying for Chris. Not many changes to report, still the same as Friday evening, although he is more alert today (probably not in shock anymore), but he remembers everything, the accident, the ambulance, the helicopter ride to the hospital . . .

He is now very anxious about surgery on Monday to stabilize his neck.

If you want to follow his progress you can go to caringbridge.org/christopherdynan.

Prayers for him and the doctors are very much apprciated.

As a mother and grandmother of loved ones who all ride motorcycles, quads and a Razor, my heart and prayers are with you. We too have made the hospital watch...broken backs, collarbones, arms etc. And, they all still ride!

Our deepest prayers are with your family, son and medical team. Also praying for a full recovery.

Marilyn

Sorry, I saw this late. My prayers are with Chris, I know he must really be scared. Give him hugs from all of us. I'm an advid motorcycle rider and pro helmet laws. My 11yr grand-daughter told me she goes 4 wheelin without a helmet, I'll never sleep again. Please keep us updated.

Dear Karie,

So very sorry about this accident! :(

All the best wishes to each of you today, I am sure you'll have very good news very shortly, we have such awesome technology the medical field,,,be strong when you have to, but remember to take good care of yourself too!!

Please let us know how things go today! :)

Archived