Looks like I have to take a break...

Been sick for a month but working through it (slowly). Now my bladder is falling out, so work has come to a complete stop. So much discomfort and pressure that I feel like I'm having a baby soon, but its only a bladder. Not quite as rewarding.

I had to call the customer of the last Christmas quilt I had to do and tell her I couldn't do it. I felt so badly about that.

I'll be out of commission for a while since I don't think I'll be able to have surgery for a couple more weeks. Oh well. What can ya do?!

Jess

Jess, I hate it when people have to go thru things like this.. rest easy, I'm sure it bothered to talk with the last customer.. and sincerely hope she was at least decent about it.

You will be badly missed on here, so please try to jump in every few days or so,. and please let us know the date of the surg.. we can pray more/harder that day.

God Bless,,, get well SOON!

Take advantage of the time. Read your favorite books, watch movies, sleep late, draw on the white board. Taste candies or something really good. Give me more time and I could make a long list!

But most of all get rest, do what the doc says and heal quickly!!! Prayers on the way!

Hi Jess, it's a bummer what us women have to go through...the guys don't get this problem...go figure????

There are times when those pelvic floor exercises just don't work.....:mad::mad::mad::mad: I know, I can here you...'What pelvic floor'....but look on the bright side the Surgeon will give you back your pelvic floor......ask me how I know....I was even able to ride horses again after my surgery!

Best of Luck

Too many guys don't understand these things and get kind of recluse when you try to talk to them about it. An unfair cross to bear but hope will get you through our ignorance. If I get that way Jane just brightens my day with a discerning loud crack of the skillet bottom glancing off my skull- things us guys understand! LOl Hope you all smile a little! Dave B.

Jess,

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. I've had this surgery and it really is a pretty easy surgery. I have to have it again because it seems that the technique used for mine didn't work. You will feel so much better. You have to remind yourself after a few days that you had surgery and to take it easy. Maybe that is where I went wrong! Hang in there and I'll pray that you get the relief soon. Being female sure doesn't always seem fair!

Take it easy on yourself and get some much needed rest. Have they suggested giving you a pessery until the surgery so you would be more comfortable standing. MY MIL uses one as she has had surgery and after years I guess it needs to be redone and she won't do it at her age. 86, so she uses that instead and is able to stand and walk more comfortably. Good luck to you on your upcoming surgery and we will be praying!!

Sorry Dave...just wanted to say that Guys don't usually have this kind of problem...not that they don't get it....it's my English accent....:P:P:P.....I know Guys can suffer from other things that us women don't get.....(I mean don't suffer from).....I also know that their are lots of sensitive Men out there...they are great to have around....I've got one here too!

Best Wishes

Archived