Without going into a lot of detail... I just gotta say...

When those handsome guys delivered my machine they asked what the deciding factors were in my choice. They didn't seem at all suprised when i told them the forum family was one of the main dealmakers for me. You guys are AWESOME. You were awsome when i was dreaming about a machine awsome helping me choose a machine and awsome now that i have a machine! Love you all!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't post a lot but I have learned a lot from this forum. I tell my husband things that are happening to people on here. He keeps asking, "do you know these people". Well, of course. At least I feel like I know all of you personally. I like to start my day here.

Yep, I agree with Shana, and everyone else on here. This is wonderful, wonderful place!!!

I think I know what Shana is talking about. If I am right, it is certainly a very good thing because people on this forum are always here to help one another. In this situation (if I am indeed right in my assumption here) Shana is taking the lead on "something." :) Stay tuned!

Just spill, girlfriend. The suspense is killing us. That said, this is the first forum I "joined" and after being here for a short time I decided it was the only one. Where else can you get maintenance advice, design ideas, a hearty laugh and people whom you've never met pray for you. We've got my vote.

Yes Shana baby - you've got it just right.:P:P:P

I love this forum. You're all supportive, prayer warriors, encourage when needed, tell good jokes, help me tweek my machine when I need to, solve thread problems, are always willing to help in any situation and I feel like you are all my family. ((((((((((((((((HUGS TO ALL OF YOU)))))))))))))))

I too agree with what's been said. This forum and the people on it are THE BEST!!!! anywhere. I have learned so much and always love reading the posts. Wish I would have found you all sooner and contribute more, but I feel like one of the family when I do have a question. Thanks to you all and Shana, we can hardly contain our curiousity. Dar

Ditto to everything said before ! Great forum and lots of fun. My DH just walks by while I am on the computer and sees the screen and says "talking with your quilting friends???" Even though I have never met you, you all still seem like friends.

Thank you to all for your help, suggestions, compliments and just a good laugh now and then. :):):):)

It's always worth a smile to hear what you have to say Shana. You're part of the glue that holds us together. It's great to read the messages on this topic because some haven't written in a long while. I really enjoy connecting the threads of our relationship when we get together. And when we are here alone on our computers we're actually together at one big sewing bee of fun.

Vicki

I ditto everyone else and feel like ya'll are threads woven into my life!

I think I, too, know what Shana's leading up to and it's definitely a good thing and hope she puts a happy tissue warning before the announcement.

I think Santa's elves work all year long up at the North Pole. :D Isn't that right, Shana?

I don't post here often because I spend most of my time trying to bond with that monster machine but I have to say you all have been the best friends ever of this wanna be long arm quilter. This is absolutely the best group of people I have come across, so supportive, so caring, and the fact that I "know" someone from North Pole Alaska! How special is that!!??

Archived