Have you hugged your longarm lately?

Most of your DH's have things named too! At least I do and I have the privilege of associating with so many wonderful ladies and gents here and my Millie too, along with Lucille, ( my truck), Betsy, (my tractor), Gert, (my bobcat), Fred,( my squirrel), And the most important and special to me!!, Jane, (my best friend and the love of my life!!!) So if you get odd looks just think how special you are to have such things and give them a personality that directly reflects from you!

Grasshopper

Ooops, Dory, I fed Molly and got a tail swoosh as she went to eat this a.m. Molly being our P.O.A. so I think that counts too!!

I love loved my Lenni and now I am making a new relationship with Missy Freedom. So far she is just sweet. I love when a product does what it is advertised/designed to do. I welcomed Missy with a kiss on her backside yesterday! If I can find some lips I plan to add them to her costume. Also i do tend to name everything that i love. Even the dogs have "extra" names like "Sweet Girl or Little Man." They know exactly what I mean!!!!!

O.K. now I feel much better because I name everything I own as well as my vehicles...lol. My dh laughs at me as well and he has finally figured out that when I say I'm going to play with Melia (Millie) or Baby ( Baby Lock -Symphony), or , Bob (baby lock Evolve) he knows that I will be downstairs playing with my sewing machines and Millie. I love my playground although it could be a bit bigger. Someday I will post pics. My dog's name is Tess but often call her big girl or if she looks sad I call her baby girl and she gives me those "I love you eyes" She is one big dog (shepherd/lad mix) but she is a real angel and love her to death as well. Y E S,,,I'M in love......lol

DH has decided Lenni is a guy and that I'm having an affair with "him" as I spend as much time as I can PPP and not doing the yard work (that's where I use to spend my free time) anymore. I've been slow with the name as nothing is feeling right yet. The german shepherd "Allie" is nick named little girl. She's not that little and she loves to lay under Lenni when I quilt.

Sometimes before I leave the house for an outing, or before I go to bed for the night, I feel the need to walk into my quilting studio and turn on the lights to take a look .... because I love that room and everything in it. It's my haven. I can't imagine life otherwise....how boring it would be.

Love my Milli too and can't wait to see how she works with her new wheels. It's taken me over a week to get them sorted out what with a bout of food poisoning and visitors who finally left today!

I get to play with her tomorrow morning before I start prepping for a minor medical procedure that involves drinking a gallon of ...I don't know what and starving for a day & a half! Quite unfair following a weekend getting over the food poisoning & starving for a day & a half! Oh well, it might boost the start to my next round of dieting - and I'm taking Friday off as I wasn't sure how I'd feel so maybe I can play Friday too.

BTW I've always called her Milli Vanilli but she's a lot more reliable & trustworthy than they were!

I love my Millie and she loves me too! I haven't given her a name yet, and we are on the best of terms, most of the time. If I forget to change her needle or clean her lint buildup in the bobbin case area...oh no, she complains and doesn't let me forget it! But by in large, Millie and I get along great!

I love my "Gator" with IQ, when I'm depressed or just need a boost I "turn him on" and he sings to me!!!! You all that have IQ know what I mean! Yes, he sings as he quilts. Georgene, I'm like you I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my quilting. I would be on a lot more depression drugs.:cool:

Archived