NQR- kinda- barney funny

i know that for many with cats, sharing your cutting mat with them is a common occurrence...

at my house, it's not that common....

barney was bugging me with his ball last night so i took it away and put it back on my cutting table...

barney decided that he wasn't done chewing on it...

noodle dog

post--13461905715063_thumb.jpg

I love your dog too. You might be glad I can't make it to Peaches :-( cause you might find him in my suitcase.

I want to know how you got those pics of him sleeping. Whenever I try with lighting like that, it comes out too bright.

Aren't those tags just the best? I go to that site every once in a while just to read the write ups with the pics.

Anita

the trick to photoing animals is to turn off the flash...and i have really really good lighting in my studio (davis is an electrain and i innocently commented one day that i'd like a couple more light fixtures in my studio...he installed 12 new 4 foot flourescents...he doesn't do 'understated')

plus barney trusts me (not to mention he's a ham and LOVES to have his picture taken) and i can get tons of great pictures of him sleeping...

I've gotten great pics of my dogs, only by accident. One similar to the lighting of Barney on your blog.

I can tell Barney would fit in perfectly at my house. And we just had to let God have one of our fur babies back...he told us 15 years was long enough.

Anita

That noodle-dog cracks me up! He has that ear down and is very studiously NOT looking at mom while she takes the picture.

He's saying "What? What??? I always jump up here. Sure, I'm up here a lot. ....a whole lot. Uh huh--I practically LIVE up here. Seen my ball anywhere?"

I want to smooch his face!!

Archived