Lap Dog

OOOOHHHH What a sweetie pie!!

My German Shepherd always sat on my lap in our big conversion van............when she was a puppy. The she got big and still tried to climb on me. It didn't work and she'd look at me with pathetic, sorrowful eyes. :( Like saying, "How come I don't fit anymore?" :(

Love it! My sister's golden does this to me and to my BIL. she meets me at the door, I have to stop and do tummy rubs before I can take another step, then, whne I get in the door and put down what ever is in my hands, she raises up and puts her paws on my arm for kisses. Then she runs over to the sofa and waits dfor me to sit down and promptly climbs up and pins me down. I have to rub and pet and kiss awhile before she thinks she's loved me enough to let me get up! this is a 120lb Golden I'm talking about! Love those dogs!

Dh says you got the 'wrong end' of that dog! lol!:P

Our 'lap dog' was 127 lbs of Shepherd and Rottie. He never was really small, and he used to sleep cradled in my nightgown when I'd sit cross legged over the heating vent in the floor. Sure miss the big doofus. :(

s

Archived