MQX Photos of Quilts from APQS Family

Dawn,

Thank you for all of the pictures! It's wonderful to scroll through so much inspiration in one post.

Congratulations to you and to all of the APQS family members who were juried into the show and to those who won. As Shannon has recently reminded us, perserverance does pay off!

Lynn

wow Dawn who knew there were so many quilts at the show! I've seen more in this post than I have at the show!!!! LOL tomorrow Charlotte and I WILL be getting around to see all the quilts! We've been busy helping Deloa in the booth. I have to say that Deloa has the best new rulers and the most innovative rulers (not really surprised) that I've seen in a long time. She has a new rope ruler that makes creating ropes a piece of cake! Gotta have all 3 of those. She also has a new heart and circle ruler that works so cool! You can stitch to the left of the hopping foot doing both sides of the ruler. Look for her utube videos. Way cool. I've had tons of fun playing with these rulers at the show. I will of course have to own them all!

Archived