Stash Explained

When my Youngest Son was doing my website he said he had been discussing my business/blog name with his girlfriend and quietly asked if I realised that it sounded a bit dodgy .... a bit like being an addict .... to which I replied "Oh yes, we are all addicted and we all need rehab".....he was impressed when he realised it was supposed to be tongue in cheek, the fact that I live in the border lands is secondary....:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

This same virus must go along with new quilting toys, too ! I bought Deloa's mini boomerangs and they are the handiest little things ! Today, the mailman brought me Sally Terry's TT template set ! Can't wait to try some of those ideas. AND there is a SHOP HOP starting tomorrow ! oh me oh my.................:P

Does the 225 yards of $1/yard material qualify that I just bought on Saturday???? NO, I AM NOT KIDDING!!! My friend bought even more. I filled up the trunk and she filled up the whole back seat of my car! We bought only a tiny part of someone else's stash.

Originally posted by CindyT

Does the 225 yards of $1/yard material qualify that I just bought on Saturday???? NO, I AM NOT KIDDING!!! My friend bought even more. I filled up the trunk and she filled up the whole back seat of my car! We bought only a tiny part of someone else's stash.

Oh Cindy, you really need more help.....One of these days I'll come over and help you with your addiction.....more hands more stash that would really be fun!

Originally posted by hmerrill

You are one lucky girl!

I know, right?

Originally posted by Borderline Quilter

Oh Cindy, you really need more help.....One of these days I'll come over and help you with your addiction.....more hands more stash that would really be fun!

Sounds like a plan! Maybe we should have a stash swap meet like they have car swap meets. Wouldn't that be fun (or dangerous for our stash addictions)?!

Archived