Wonderful Eagle Thanks to Linda Rech and her DH!!

I needed an eagle template for a quilt of my own, after many promises, including "it's 50 % done" and over 10 months waiting I was finally told the company couldn't produce it! I whined at a Moxie meeting and Linda Rech said email me a drawing and I'm sure Denny can make you one.

Well..... as soon as I got home, I did just that. With a few eamils back and forth, I recieved my eagle! I was so happy. I have used it on the a Quilt of Valor pieced by a member of the local Quilt Guild. Linda and Denny, the template works perfectly!! Thank you both soooo much!!

It's been awhile since I posted pictures, hope I rememberd how!

2734844330105327431S425x425Q85.jpg

<a  href=2874336690105327431S425x425Q85.jpg' alt=

I must thank Shar for posting this--it seems to be a popular theme! That quilt will be treasured!

Den says he will sell these but I don't want to give particulars here. Please email me if you are interested.

lindarech@comcast.net

Since Den retired last year he has finished so many projects he has wanted to do for years. Now he is almost caught up and will be able to start a line of boards for us. Email if you have something custom you want carved or any suggestions you may have.

Thanks again to all my friends--you are the best!

Archived