NQR - A prayer request

My dear helper, Lucy (I posted a pic of her most recent quilt today also) just called to tell me that she is on her way to Hawaii where her son lives. Her 7 year old granddaughter died in her sleep last night. I don't have all the details, but please pray for her as she is leaving this morning to go and be with her son. Thank you.....

Thanks all, I know that Lucy will appreciate being held up as will her son and other family memebers.

And one other note - I'm going to be leaving on Wednesday for a Quilt show in Puyallup, WA and without Lucy, it will be a real challenge to get my booth set up, do the 3 day show, then to tear it down all by myself. So I'm praying that I can find a helper to do the show with me.

thank you all for your prayers for Lucy and my situation and I've had 2 very gracious women from the chat here that are going to be helping me. NancyJo will be helping me get my trailer packed and help me set up and do the show on Thursday with me. And Linda Rech will be coming to my aid on Saturday, and helping me tear down the booth after the show is over. You know that we all talk about what a great group this is and once again, this is a proven fact. Again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Archived