NQR...Prayers, please ... Valentines update from Lin

Hi to all.

2012 has been rough so far for me and my family.

"Bad" mammogram, diagnosed as early stage breast cancer, followed by a lumpectomy on Jan. 24th. Two days later ended up in the Emergency Room for an allergic reaction to the anesthesia. Pathology report showed there weren't completely cancer-free margins, so I'm having a mastectomy this Thursday, February 9th. So much surgery is a concern, but the biggest factor is the reaction to anesthesia. My faith is deep, but I would so appreciate having your prayers to surround me! God loves prayer and I certain NEED them!

Many thanks,

Lin Squires

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lin, I relate to what you're saying. I can't stand waking up from anesthesia and the reaction, anxiety if for me and everyone else in my family if they use morphine or delautid. Tell the anesthesiologist and maybe they can give you something that lets you come out of it easier and it doesn't stay in the system as long. No morphine or delautid for me!!!

Prayers for you and a big prayer that you find great inner peace the day of the surgery as it also makes coming out of surgery better!

Archived