prayers

UPDATE:

HI Ladies, I doubt you will ever know how much the prayers and good thoughts are appreciated and I thank you for them.

The neck surgery went well, and yes, the headaches are gone, not to ignore the pain in the neck. RORRLLLOOOLLLL I know I'm a pain in the butt but that helped the neck more than anything.

Home the 26 , feeling fine. Woke up Fri feeling rather ill.. by evening I was in emergency with pneumonia, diabetis which I didn't know I had, and the acute bronchitis.

I'm still in residence at the hospital, The Dr. and I both hope I can go home tomorrow. I know I need more understanding of diabetis. And while I have been fighting it, I will have to go on Oxygen full time.

While riding in the car and in the shower are the two times I won't have to use it. That will be fun!! lol

Must run...

I'd give a list of my meds, just pills at breakfast are 22. I shall leave it there, others are intravenious, or injection, or inhalation, and nasal spray.

We are hoping I can go home tomorrow, but it just depends. One good thing I know is the stick in the finger is now a much smaller "thing" and not painful at all. That old one was so... inconsiderate.

Hope to be home by Wed. at the latest.

Hi ladies, am asking for prayers for today, as I will be having cervical surgery.

I pray for all of you,

Hugs around.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived