NQR Request for Prayers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patty,

I will ask for the same thing from God for you as I ask for myself each night.......strength to face each new day with hope and optimism, so you can better help the person you love so much. Sharing my burden with the wonderful people on this forum has been such a help to me. I hope you continue to share your fears and let these prayer warriors hold you up when you start to falter.

Most of us can't even begin to comprehend what you are going through...I know I can't.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to all for your prayers. This is a quick update on Michael. He spent 5 days in the hospital (4 in critical care). He had a reaction to some medication but the ER didn't recognize it and the ER overdosed him on narcotics. Very scary time, we were afraid we would lose him.

He is back on radiation and chemo. The treatment is painful and debilitating. Today he decided he could no longer work and turned in his request for unpaid leave. For the first time, tomorrow he will let me transport him to the cancer center. He has about another 4 weeks of radiation, but length of chemo treatment is unknown.

Please keep Michael in your prayers.

Archived