NQR - DH's update

Hello all - I first of all want to thank all of you for your prayers, good thoughts and the support in so many ways over the past months. I wanted to let you know that Bill went home to be with the Lord this morning at 4:30 AM. He was not in pain and was totally at peace and without fear in going to see his Lord. I have a friend here with me and she will stay here until our daughter can get here tomorrow morning.

His services will be Saturday, the 29th of November at 1 PM. If anyone wants more particulars, I would be glad to send them to you.

Thank you again for your prayers. When he walked into heaven, his body was made perfect and without any cancer to contend with anymore.

Still leaning on Him,

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patty Jo

Thank you so much for sharing with us all, your strength and love has been an inspiration to all those who you have shared Bills' journey with. Please know that we are all mourning and rejoicing with you and your family. What a glorious day it is for Bill to be with his Savior and be given his new everlasting body. May that knowledge bring you great comfort and joy. In Christ Jeanne

Patty, I don't know what else to add to the already wonderful words you've received here. All I can say is Thank You. Thank you for being a role model of strength, courage and faith. I hold you in the highest regard an I continue to hold you close to my heart and always in my thoughts and prayers. You are such a good woman. A fortunate man Bill was to have you in his many years of life on earth.

Shana

(((((((((((((((((((Patty and family))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for letting us know. You have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be so. It is so good to know that he went peacefully and without fear. I hope that you can continue on with the same blessing.

PattyJo... its so hard to put things into words at a time like this but, I know Bill will always be remembered as you share the stories and the memories of how he lived, his life

and how very much he loved and was loved, may you find comfort...And, throughout this difficult time, may you also know the deep sympathy and concern that is felt for you and all your family.

PattyJo,

Wrap up in your quilt and feel the hugs and love that we are all sending your way. Bill is in the garden with Jesus now, I can only imagine how wonderful it is there! May God hold you in his arms as well at this time, we know He is holding Bill.

Take care,

Robin

My Dear Patty Jo,

You know the prayers will continue!!

I know you are busy right now and probably don't know which way to turn next. Just know that Bill is finally healed! I'm sorry that he had to go on, but he is in such a better place, far beyond what we can imagine. After my sister passed away, and I was so sad, a lady told me that she was in such a better place, she would not come back here even if she wanted to. How wonderful heaven must be.

I love ya, girl. I'm here for you. And I will be there is you want me to.

Mary Beth

Patty Jo, there are no words that can ever really convey my feelings at this time. I know that you know we are all here for you in whatever capacity you need. Like so many others, your strength, courage and total peace of resting in Him has been such a testimony of faith and His faithfulness and such an inspiration. How blessed you both were to have true companions in this world. I will continue to pray for His loving touch and comfort during this time and for His presence in the days and weeks ahead.

In the Palm of His Hand

Patty Jo, I am so sorry for your loss. Remember Bill isn't suffering anymore. His absence will be tremendous, I hope you are able to surround yourself with friends and family over the next few weeks. Just remember, one day at a time.

Dianne

Archived