NQR - DH's update

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patty Jo,

Thank you for keeping us all informed. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but know that Bill is no longer suffering with the cancer. He is with our Savior and being taken care of. My prayers are for you to carry on with your head held high and to be an excellent role model. You've been so strong through all this. God Bless you.

Dear Patty Jo,

I was so very sad to hear of Bill's passing, but I was glad to hear that he could meet his Lord without pain and in peace. I am also glad that you were able to be with him at that time and to say goodbye.

You are an incredible Lady, kind-hearted, calm, loving, caring and with a strong and true belief. It sounds like you and Bill were well matched in character.

May you and your family find peace at this difficult time. Remember, we all love you and our thoughts are with you. Big (((((((((HUGS))))))))) to all the family.

Regards,

Patty you are one of the most courageous women I know... I am so proud of how well you have come thru this storm... Bill is right by your side and will always be. We all love you and pray for your peace.

If you ever feel lonely, come here. We are all here for you. Wrap up in your quilt and we are all hugging you. Take care of you for us.

luv - Bobbi

Patty Jo,

I don't post often, but I have followed your journey on this forum with your very dear husband and his illness. My husband and I both lit candles for you and Bill this evening when we read of your loss.

We will raise you up, keep you in our thoughts, and pray for ease of your suffering.

We are both so sorry you have to go through this loss.

Thank you for sharing Bill with us Patty. Having never had the privilege of meeting him I still will miss him. Please take care of yourself and allow others to take some of the burden of the next week or so, it will be good for them & you. Things will work out, the Lord will see to it, and you'll be fine. Just think, Bill is a very happy, very whole and vary complete man right now! We love you, and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. I'm keeping you nad your family on my prayer list.

Oh, Patty Jo, I have been dreading the news and yet, I know Bill is so happy right now. Your travels down this road brought back so many memories for me. Cancer is a horrible beast. But you and Bill have beat it, the Lord has helped you hold your heads high and know that he will welcome you as he is holding Bill in his arms now. Please take a hug from me and all of us. We are with you and please rest, you need it now.

Oh Patty I'm so sorry to hear of Bill's passing. My prayers and thoughts will continue to be with you and your family and know that Bill is not hurting and God is holding him in his hands. He also has his arms wrapped around you to help you through this trying time.

Right now there are only one set of Footsteps in the sand because God is carrying you.

Hugs from all you quilty friends are wrapped up in your quilt, so you can feel the friendship and love at all time.

Renae Gamel

Dear PattyJo,

I am so very sorry for you at this very hard time. While we don't always understand what God has planned for us we can rest knowing he will never fail us. I am thankful Bill is not in pain and I know he is waiting for you and you will both be together again. I miss my dad everyday. I don't think we ever stop missing the ones we love. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,Nora

Washougal WA

Patty Jo

I can only echo all that has been said before. I have felt humbled and honoured by your sharing and feel sure that the power of prayer that it has generated has been a strength and comfort to you and to Bill.

As you enter a different time now I believe that our continued prayer will keep you strong and carry you through whatever difficult times lie ahead. Take time for healing and rejoice in all your memories.

Patty Jo -

I was so sorry to hear the news but we all can be comforted in knowing that Bill is safe and healed. It will take you time to adjust to your new life, but your memories will always be with you. Twenty plus years later my daughter is still foremost in my heart as I know Bill will be for you and it has always provided me strength in itself. It is just takes time settling with the adjustments of a new life. Be blessed with your inner strength, the support of family & friends and your faith in the lord. My continued prayers for you and your family as you enter this new stage of life's journey. Be safe and know that you are loved and cared for..............

Meg

Archived