Most recent customer quilt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PattyJo I agree with you completely these rulers ROCK!!!. Ladies if you don't have these rulers they are a must have. For me I cannot keep hold of the rulers but this one is different it has a cross piece that locks it in place.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

PattyJo I agree with you completely these rulers ROCK!!!. Ladies if you don't have these rulers they are a must have. For me I cannot keep hold of the rulers but this one is different it has a cross piece that locks it in place.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Paty Jo

thanks for explaining how you measured out your grid. Sounds like a good idea and I will now think about the 1/4 inch foot when deciding how big my grid should be. other peoples mistakes make such good tips, thanks so much. I have a Baltimore album that will have to be crosshatched so I look forward to getting my rulers and trying them out, but I think I will practice on something else before the Baltimore. LOL

Awesome job! The quilt is a lovely quilt to begin with, but the selection of quilting designs truly makes this quilt. Love your crosshatching, sashing treatment and the variety of quilting used in each block. Thanks for sharing photos of the quilt, as well as your tricks-of-the-trade for pulling it altogether!

Pat

AZ:cool:

Mille

Originally posted by PattyJo

.......and thank you all for you kind words. It always makes me feel so good when the people that I look up to and get my ideas from like what I do. You are all such a support to me and so affirming to what I love to do. Thanks:cool:

PattyJo, you sound great. :) Again, you really rocked out on this quilt. Awesome! Sending you great big hugs, friend!

Patty,

When I grow up I want to be long arm quilter, instead of long-arm practicer, just like you. Your quilting is gorgeous. I thank all of you for posting pics and giving us beginners tips to help us along. I agree how could someone sell a masterpiece quilt like this one. You did a great job! Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Linda Rech is a regular here on the chat. Search for her name and you will find all the posts that she has done. At the bottom of her signature, is her website and the last time I remember her talking about the cross hatching rulers, she didn't yet have them on the website, but I would be glad to post a picture of them ......

So Linda, let me know if you want me to post a picture!

Originally posted by merles

For some reason I see no picture. However, the one before this one from Kerry M with the Baptist fan quilting I can see. Does anyone know why I can't see it. I am logged in.

The pictures are on page one of this thread.....

Pat,

All your hard work certainly paid off!

Wow, it's lovely!

And that is one vintage WIP! (work in process)

I'll look for it at Sister's this year!

Purty, purty girly! ;)

Patti Jo, your choices of patterns and threads are perfect!

I am trying to work up the courage of trying McTavishing on a real quilt. My practice pieces turn out great, but I have frogging fear. Guess I should buy a panel or try it on a smaller quilt.

What tension did you use? Did you do it with or without stitch regulator?

Archived