quilt finished for our guild quilt show

this quilt was pieced by a friend of mine and is going to be in the Mid Valley Quilt Guild's quilt show April 17th-19th at the Polk County Fair Grounds in Rickreall, OR. I used a new thread on it - Hemingworth PolySelect, Vari Purple. I had some breakage on the thread on the darkest color change, but some "Sewers Aid" on it did the trick and no more breakage. I also had some tension problems with one bobbin so did some frogging, but that resolved itself with good blowing out of the bobbin case and area under the machine. this is a lap quilt and was fun to do and went quickly as soon as I got all the frogging done!!! Here are a couple of pictures. Thanks for looking:)

2954986390094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

2993410560094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

Patty Jo

That quilt is gorgeous I second it. That hydrangea fabric is gorgeous. I have some of that in a quilt that I am working on as well, it looks lovely showcased in that lattice work sashing. It is like looking through a fence into your neighbors flower garden, or maybe they are looking into yours!!! Love the quilt and the quilting. I hope it does well in the show. Congratulations ahead of time.

Archived