OMG Ferret - Congratulations Are In Order!

Ferret - what a beautiful tribute and forward and every word of it is true. You go girl......When will your book be published? You better get a pen with lots of ink in it so that you can sign lots of them, cause I'm sure I'm not the only one who would want an autographed copy!!! ;)

Congrats!!! Me too with the autographed copy. And what a tribute Ricky Tims did...WOW! You should feel very honored.

I love your work and can't wait to see the finished dragon...she's going to be BEAUTIFUL!

Your work just keeps getting better and better. I bow to you.

The book goes to press in the next couple of weeks. The pre order info will go out this week, so you guys may as well be the first to know. The pre-order price is 12 pounds including postage in the UK. I am happy to ship it else where but I will have to charge actual postage cost for that, sorry. I accept UK cheques or paypal. If you would like to order a copy get in touch and we will work out the details. My address and email are on my web site which is in my signature.

Thanks guys

Ferret

Congratulations Ferret! What great news! You've come a looong way! I love what you accomplish with fabric and thread, that dragon is beautiful, that expression you've caught in it's eyes is great, and that's not easy to do in any medium! Can't wait to see the book!

Words just aren't enough!! I love the dragon, I am crazy about dragons!! I'm just getting to know this group and can't believe the luck in finding so many super talents with huge hearts!! Ditto Sylvia "Ricky almost made me want to cry. What a beautiful tribute to a well-deserved young lady, for you are very talented indeed! Can't wait for the book!!

What pride you must be feeling?!?!!! You have accomplished so much. Your quilts are awesome and inspiring. And showstoppers! :cool:

I can't wait for your book to come out. You were right to choose Ricky Tims. I could hear his voice when I read the foreward! You know what he says is true...... ;)

Congratulations, in advance, on your book. It will be a hit, I'm sure. :D

Ricky Tims is one of the finest people i have ever had the joy to meet. His picture hangs in my real job office. My husband tells people his only competition is Ricky Tims. He always gives 200%.

I can't wait to get your book!

Lords peace and power to you!!

Archived