Hello Fellow Quilters

Hello Fellow Quilters;

First off I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Liam. I have been quilting for approx. 5 years now. I am fairly new to longarm quilting. About 6 months ago I purchased a overhauled Ultimate 1 with a newly installed stitch regulator (I just love this machine). I have quilted less than a dozen quilts on this machine so far and have only done pantos.

I just joined this forum after coming here almost daily for nearly a year now. I have seen so many beautiful quilts here and the quilting displayed here is just increditable. I hope someday I can quilt half as good as the quilters on this forum.

You all are taleted and increditable quilters and the encouragement you give one another is totally inspirational. My hat is off to all of you!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/liam1964

Hi Liam, welcome, and here I thought you were that silly dork on Yahoo mail.. ;)ROFL... forgive me for having such wicked thoughts. :(

Join in, post photos and I'll be betting you quilt just as well as many on here, prob. better than some of us.

We still enjoy it..

ritaR

Liam,

Welcome to the forum! Do you raise Llamas and Alpacas? I will be moving to Wausau as soon as my house sells. Are you any where near Wausua? My husband is starting a new job there at the end of this month. I am looking forward to moving back to the Midwest (I have lived in IA and MN).

I am also a spinner with a fiber stash that keeps growing:P I think it will soon overtake the fabric stash.

Cheryl, The family farm were I kept all my animals was sold. I live in a small town just north of Portage, WI. So sadly I had to part with them. My daughter still has her horses, else where. I plan on putting my house up on the market next year. Currently I have a 3160 sq ft home and now that the kids are all grown, the house is way too big! So a small place in the country would be nice.

Liam,

I know that must of been hard to sell the family farm:( I will have to see where you live because WI is a new state for me.

We, too, are going to down size our house. We have a 3000 sq foot house and it is big. My one daughter is still with us until we move, then she will job hunt in WI and get her own place. I will still need a good size room to be creative in:D

Archived