Sad news, my Mom passed away yesterday

I'm so sorry for your loss, but glad that you can come here to us for comfort. It's so hard to let go. Spend as as much time with your Dad as possible and include him in as many things as you can. after losing his wife, especially after having been her caregiver for 2 years he may not know right away what to do with himself. Even if it's only to run to Walmart, include him and help him find his "new normal". That would be a huge help to him. I'll be praying for you and your family!

So sorry to hear of the loss of you mom. Try to take care of yourself and your dad. It takes time to heal and she will always be missed. It doesn't matter how old we are when we lose our mother. It is a traumatic loss. Don't think you can just go on like nothing has happened. You have to give yourself time to grieve. Also know that we all grieve differently. There is no right or wrong way to grieve. Do what you need to do for yourself. Hugs to you and your father. I pray for strength and know that God is with you to comfort you.

Archived