Sad news, my Mom passed away yesterday

So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. Nothing can replace a Mom, but having had her to such an age, you must have so many memories and wondeful warm times to draw from, she will forever live in your heart. Knowing that she now lives with Christ and you will see her again, be comforted by those thoughts. Prayers for you and your family.

My prayers to you and your family as well....its not easy loosing her, I know I lost my mother just over 24 years ago when I was 30.

It took a long time to stop picking up the phone to call and ask a canning question or sewing question. With time all heals and each day will get a bit easier, but the memories are so important...never forget, the good as well as the bad. And pass down the stories....

Diana, sorry for your loss. It is in times like this that we need to remember the words of St John Chrysastom........"They whom we love and lose are no longer where they before. They are now whereever we are." Prayers for you and your father. Take time to mourn, take time to pray. God Bless.

Diana,

I was very sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mother four years ago but really longer as she had Alzheimers (cant spell it but you get the idea). Almost everyday something happens and I think Mom would have loved to hear about that or I wish I could ask her a question. It is hard to get through but rember the great times. I will hold you and your family in my prayers and am also sending lots of cyber (((((HUGS))))).

Pamela

Originally posted by Bonnie

My prayers to you and your family as well....its not easy loosing her, I know I lost my mother just over 24 years ago when I was 30.

It took a long time to stop picking up the phone to call and ask a canning question or sewing question. With time all heals and each day will get a bit easier, but the memories are so important...never forget, the good as well as the bad. And pass down the stories....

You really said it wonderfully Boni. This what I wish for you and your family too.

Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts. I am so humbled by quilting e-mail friends. You all are so kind and thoughtful. I am here with my Dad now and what a guy. My oldest daughter will come tomorrow and my other daughter lives here in the same town and will come after work, she was here last night. It is so difficult to know she's not here but I am 64 and so blessed to have had her so long. My grandma lived to be 93. Good Swedish genes I guess. There will be difficult days ahead.

Mountainquilter

Diana

Archived