NQR--Bonnie B

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnie, I'm so sorry to hear of Carol's passing. You all have been through so much this year. You know I am here for you girl. Just give me a call. It is hard to lose someone, even when you know they have been ill for so long, you are torn in two different directions, wanting them to be pain free, yet not wanting them to go. You know Carol is in a better place now, and pain free. I will keep you all in my prayers.

We all have a moment in time when we are totally taken back and humbled to the point of speechlessness. Which those of you who know me personally know that doesn't happen often.

In todays mail "WE" Gene and I recieved this gorgeous quilt...gathered by Collen O'Kane, Pieced by all "you" the lovely friends and family from this forum, and quilted by my buddy Linda Rech...

Gene hasn't seen the quilt in person, but I did send a Photo, and he is in total awe that you would do this for our family...as well am I.

Thank you seems so little for such a LARGE and wonderful thing, but Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this thoughtful gift. I am understanding that it started with when Gene lost his brother Jess last summer, but is received today, just two days after his lost of his mother.

Again...all I can say is WOW...and Thank you....

post--1346190356671_thumb.jpg

My favorite quilt saying is

"A Quilt warms the body and soothes the soul"

How fitting at a time like this that your quilt friends have come through with this giant warm hug.

I'm so happy we got to meet at the rep rally in Iowa this past weekend. I know your mind was thinking of that phone call you might get. Peace be with you and your family now.

Love ya sista, Betty

Archived