New to the forum

I just finished putting my Millie together which I bought this weekend, I haven't loaded anything yet but anxious to start. Have never done this before but I have been reading your site for the last couple years and now that I took the plunge I thought I would say hello and thank everyone for all the information I got over the years to guide me in the directions of buying a machine.

So Bonnie, you probably know all of us a lot better then we know you :D Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Millie. As you already know....we love pictures and we are all here to help. As you know, we have all been where you are now, so don't hesitate to ask questions, post frustration and celebrations...we will answer, pull out our hair with you, or party like animals :D

Welcome Bonnie,

I haven't had my Millie all that long (September '09), but I can say that this forum has been really helpful to me. The members are willing to help out new quilters, and they have been very responsive to my sometimes pathetically basic questions. Congratulations on your Mille. It is really a wonderful machine. You made an excellent choice and I know you will love it.

Lynn

Bonnie - welcome! I lurked and read for a long time prior to buying my Millie. I have learned so much here. There is a wealth of information here, and post with any problems you run into. I am still a beginner, but love the support here. Hope to see you post and ask questions!

Marilyn

Archived