nqr sad day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such sad news-- it's good to know you can share with people who understand the pain of losing such a part of your family. So sorry for the void that Teasha's passing has left in your life. You will love and remember her always. Hugs to all of you.

Liam, I am so sorry to hear you lost your sweetheart. My thoughts are with you as you go through this loss. We love our pets and yes, they are indeed part of our family. We too have always had dogs and I can't imagine myself without one. We have two shelties and have had up to five at a time. They are each individuals and so loving. Take care, my friend.

Liam, my heart aches for you. So sorry for your loss of your beloved doggie. I'm totally a dog person and it hurts so much when one passes, but it helps to know I'll see them again someday and that the ones that have passed are all together still keeping watch. Time will heal, and hopefully you'll be able to open your heart to another. They do give unconditional love and are comforting when our lives are so unstable sometimes. Take care and know there are lots of us out there knowing how you feel.

Bubba....I am so sorry....I too know how this hurts...and its not an easy trip that's for sure. I also hope that you can open your heart to a new little lady soon, its not a replacement, but an extention of the one you loved.

When we lost the boys in Reno, I swore I would never have another one...and look as me now we have Sara, and I can't imagine not.

I know just how you feel being a dog person myself and having lost a few good companions over the years. We rejoice in our quilting friends triumphs and shed tears with their sorrows. Know that we all love and understand your grief. So sorry you lost your furry friend.

Oh, dear, I'm so sorry to hear this! To everyone who lost a beloved pet, my condolences. I don't have a pet at all and haven't had in many years. Other than several parakeets, I mean. I've been researching Great Danes, I need a couch potatoe that doesn't want huge amounts of exersize, low energy so I can keep up with it, but I'd like a big short shair. Danes or Doberman? I know that the really big dogs don't ususually live long so I don't know that I could handle it again.

It's never easy to lose a friend. I wish I knew where a poem is around this house. My mother had it. It was about our closest friend our pets. They are so special to us. I'm sure that God has a very special place for them. It' so hard to get though these times but gee so many memories to cheer us and make us smile again. My heart goes out to you and I will remeber you in my prayers.

I want to thank everyone again for your warm thoughts, prayers and condolences; They have helped lift my spirits. It is a bit of an adjustment with Teasha being gone for my family, not only for the two legged members, but my other four legged member. I have a Scottie named "Scutchie", she is the total opposite of Teasha. Teasha was a lover, Scutchie is not. Scutchie has basically a one track mind and that is her toys. Since Teasha has been gone Scutchie hasn't been herself, she is not as playful and she is constantly searching the house and yard for Teasha. Scutchie gets very upset when we leave the house, she would always lay by Teasha the whole time we are gone (we know this by our security cameras). Now with Teasha gone we don't know how Scutchie is going to fair when we all leave the house. I am not ready to get another dog yet, but we may have to for Scutchie's sake. I guess time will tell.

Again Thank You all for being so caring!!!

I hear ya, Liam -when we had IRiS put to sleep (that's hard, too) we found a dog at the pound -he's a bearded collie -related to a sheep dog...Chucky is a shitzu...they're a riot together...he's done us all good! Rita

Archived