STENCIL CHALLENGE UPDATE

I want everyone to know, I have not dropped the ball. Since my Mom had a stroke on July 30, I am now sitting in a hospital room helping her. I'm sorry I am not going to be able to get to the prizes, etc, until things are much more settled here. I know you all will understand. Thank you all....and if you believe in the power of prayer, please say one for my Mom.

Praying for your mom Mary Beth. My mom had a stroke about 4 years ago, she lost her speech for about 12 or so hours...she would try to say something and in her head it was what she wanted to say but what we heard was alot of jibberish, her speech did eventually returned to normal and for the most part no long term effects from the initial stroke. She does however suffer from what her docs call mini strokes if she gets too stressed out so she has to take meds to try to control it. But she doesn't let it slow her down, she is just as busy as ever, she just takes a few more naps during the week.

Prayers and hugs. So sorry Mary Beth. Everyone is right. I lost my mom last year, but I was fortunate enough to be able to be there for 8 weeks before she died. It was where I needed to be, and so are you. Hang in there and don't overdo yourself. Take the breaks when they are offered. Your staying power will be better then.

Kristie

Archived