Charter member of the Barb M fan club!

Hey Barb--you rock! And your hubby is not bad either!

Barb and Mike just left after pampering my six year old Milli. She got new motor brushes, a new tensioner spring, and Mike tweaked the timing after my episode last month. Some cleaning and refurbishing was done, under the hood inspection, and confirmation that needle bar and hopping foot were at the correct height. We crawled around on the floor looking for dropped tiny bits, and had a great and informative time.

Thanks Barb and Mike for the spa treatment. Opps, you forgot my pedicure!!:P:P:P

Look at Barb's cute trailer!! She just got the signs this week!

post--13461904621361_thumb.jpg

I recognized Dennis and the flowers along the house.. so pretty.. your whole home land there is, Linda.. well it's pretty, its not Linda, but Linda is prettier.. yeaH...Where is the pict of you? Dennis looks hale and hearty, or have you beaten him into submission?. LOL, Jk

Glad to hear of all of you having so much fun..

RitaR

YEP!! I'm a huge fan too!!

Barb came to my place in July and did a doozie of a job on my machine and I learned tons 'o' stuff!

Now I feel I have the confidence to at least open the hood and take a look around etc.

My Millie is the same age as Linda R's and I too have new motor brushes and the like. :)

Runs like a champ.

Barb also adjusted my new edgerider wheels and now it feels like it should and that made me a happy camper. :)

Keep traveling Barb, especially now that you have that awesome cute cute cute trailer. You wear it well as the photo shows!!

I too am a fan, she taught me how to re-time my machine. She is my first call. And she is the nicest person and doesn't laugh at you, when after many years, you load the practice quilt wrong when all the moxies were here waiting for a demo on binding on the longarm. duhhhh, (I did laugh at myself though) Love the trailer!

Melora, charter member too

Alright, alright, simmer down, ladies! I'm blushing from all the compliments - I just want everybody to be as happy with their APQS machine as I am!

The trailer was designed and built to haul my show materials to regional Quilt Shows - there are cubbies for all the pieces and parts of my 7-foot show table and all the stuff that goes into a vendor booth for a Quilt Show. Normally, I travel around central and eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana.

Normally, I wouldn't have had my trailer with me to visit Linda, but we're spending the weekend with my son in Auburn, WA and we have to haul four stained glass doors back home - they were damaged in the building process of my son's new home, and he has asked me to repair the glass panels - sometime NEXT year.

Archived