Dragon Star just finished...

Gorgeous, Ardelle!

I know you and Rogers are certified instructors for Judy's patterns and I must comment that your quilting is such a plus for your samples! With the complicated and intense piecing that results in these beautiful quilts, sometimes the quilting is either overpowering or somehow not enough. I have seen both extremes on Judy quilts. Your quilting is beautifully balanced--not too much and not too little. I have the Cattail quilt in my line-up this Spring and will be using your quilting as inspiration.

Originally posted by ffq-lar

Gorgeous, Ardelle!

I know you and Rogers are certified instructors for Judy's patterns and I must comment that your quilting is such a plus for your samples! With the complicated and intense piecing that results in these beautiful quilts, sometimes the quilting is either overpowering or somehow not enough. I have seen both extremes on Judy quilts. Your quilting is beautifully balanced--not too much and not too little. I have the Cattail quilt in my line-up this Spring and will be using your quilting as inspiration.

Awe thanks Linda, your making me blush. I just have fun...Roger just finished his Cattail's, got a bunch of customer quilts to do, but it is next on the que for our quilts.... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quilterguy-Roger-Kerr/180458212020687

Archived