Dear LindaR....

Originally posted by ffq-lar

Wow.

I just got home from "one of those days" at work and find this love letter. I'm speechless! (yeah, right!:P)

You have brightened my day in ways you all will never know. I love my forum family.

The book is on it's way. It is a sashings/border type design book with tips and hints thrown in here and there. Hopefully available in a month--you will all be the first to know!!

Did I say I love you all? :)

Oh Knightess Linda (you will have to read line dancing post)

will you PLEASE eventually do a book of tips? PLEASE also a book of just background fill with your wonderful directions?

Missed this with not being here for a couple of days but just let me add that Linda is responsible for me still being a quilter. When I was a newbie it was her inspiration and her teaching and her encouragement that kept me going. She is one of the sweetest people I know.

I want a copy of your book too and please make them all autographed. We can all say we knew you when.

I don't know where I am in line for one of Linda's books, but I sure hope she gets enough printed so we all can have a chance to get one!!! Linda, better start those hand exercises so your hands don't cramp up while autographing your books!

Archived