I am just numb...5/31 Birthday update- at end

I have not posted for a few days. I have been numb. I am here to ask for prayers because I can't seem to pray. I'm asking you to please do it for me until I can do it for myself.

Elmer has not felt well for awhile and we have been searching for answers. He has an extremely agressive form of adrenal cancer.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/elmerblevins.

I lost my first husband to cancer in 1994....Elmer and I were married in 1997.....I don't believe I can survive this.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Althought you don't speak the words of prayer, your heart and mind is praying every second of every day; your forum family is praying with and for you and Elmer. Keep your faith and know God is carring you and Elmer in the palm of his hands. Peace be with you both!

Originally posted by Linda G. Craig

Cheri,

You have such a strong family both at home and here on the forum who will help carry you through and give you strength. ((((Hugs))))

Know your forum family is always here for you.

Guest Linda S

Hang in there Cheri. I'm so sorry you and Elmer are having to deal with this, but I pray that his doctors and medical technology will be able to help heal him and keep him with you for many more years. Wishing you many blessings this weekend as you share times with your family. Hold each other tight.

Cheri,

God hears your prayers even when you think you can't say them. I'm so sorry that Elmer and you have to go through this and my heart aches for you both. I will keep you all in my prayers and know that we are here for you. Here is a gian hug to get you through a little of your day (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sent you a u2u.

Archived