My First Published Article.....updated

I've been harboring a little secret, well trying to? Seems like ages now, but way back beginning of August 2012, I was approached by Machine Quilting Unlimited magazine to do a 'little' tutorial on my Flourish wholecloth quilt.

You can read more about my experience on my blog or you can read the article in the magazine...which is well worth the subscription fees....

UPDATE

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments, it's great that we can all give and take from one another...when we need inspiration or ideas there is always someone around to nurtured our quilting needs....I live in the Scottish hills with very poor a broadband connection...really annoys me.....my internet friends and life is very important to me...

HAPPY NEW, may all your quilting dreams come true!

post-4704-0-32632300-1356878610_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking and sharing my experience....

I too have received my magazine, I only flipped through it and saw the artical and pointed out to my DH that this is what I want to do with a piece of Jamie Wallen's HDyed I purchased last year a the Houston Quilt Show. I will NOW make that my first read this week. The pictures and instructions looked great. You should be so proud!!!!

Opps! I scanned mine and didn't even realize that that was OUR KAY!!!!!! Now I'm headed to the chair with a cup of coffee and read it! So NO ONE better bother me for a while!

Kay, I knew you were a ROCK STAR QUILTER too! I'm so excited for you! A huge CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :D

Archived