Large (102 X 102) Lake Life quilt along with two shams (each with the Adirondack Chair on them).  Used a variety of colors on the top and bottomline in the bobbin.  This is the 3rd quilt or throw I have done from this line...one more is in waiting:)

8714418669_127351c0c7.jpg
Lake Life by Edna807, on Flickr

8715544560_46436f71c4.jpg

8714413779_036aaaf584.jpg

8714428523_60de33ee68.jpg

Charlotte, that is sooooo cute!  I love the quilt and I love how you quilted it!  Perfect!!!  What is the name of the pattern?

Both the line of fabric and the book the pattern is in are from Thimbleberries, 2012...both titled Lake Life.  There are many patterns in this book.  I especially  like the three throws in the book...great pattern for lots of different fabrics.

This is a very unique quilt. Really, really like those stars, both the quilting and the positioning of them in the quilt. Is this is a panel you made into a pattern, Charlotte? Very nice quilting!

The fabric line and pattern book that go with it are both called Lake Life by Thimbleberries.  It came out last summer...don't know how it went over in other states, but in Minnesota it sold out almost right away.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived