It is only 20 years old...Lone Star...

Oh Wow how beautiful. That must have taken quite a while to quilt too. Or did you mean it took 20 years to quilt it? Heehee

I love that corner with the heart and basketweave. I'm bookmarking this page for sure. Thanks Cheryl! Eye candy yum yum

The heart design is mine from 20 years ago. So the feathers are hump/bump feathers and there are definitely wobbly ones! I'll be good and not point them out:P:P

Bonnie...your too funny!!! The top has been hiding out in the bottom of the "to be quilted" for 20 years. So I finally rescued it! It is one that I was going to hand quilt, but in never got done!

I am just hoping that the marks are going to come out after 20 years. I'll spray it with some Sew Clean before I was it. If the marks don't come out...oh well...it is life.

Yes, the markings on 3 of the squares and 3 of the triangles are 20 years old. I lost the stencil I made for the triangle and had to remake it. Thank goodness I still had the heart stencil! I marked it with a silver Berol pencil, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will come out.

You lucky person! You actually got one of your own finished! I have about 40 of my own to quilt (and I keep making more, geez!). I thought I was making headway, but the new ones I added just negated all the ones I finished. Customers just keep coming and I don't get mine done unless I stick one in here and there. I have a lone star to do myself! Love what you did to this one. It turned out beautiful.

Archived